The programme equips the students with an integrated course between Islamic Studies and Sciences. The course aim to generate Muslim scientists in various critical fields in order to face the challenges within the Muslim community.Students are able to choose one of five specializations offered including Biotechnology, Genetic and Molecular Biology, Environmental Science and Management, Biohealth Science and Physics.
Science Officer, Project Officer, Research Officer, Lecturers, Science Teachers, JQAF/KAFA Teachers, Administrative & Diplomatic Officer.
Students must complete a total of 151 credit in order to be awarded the Bachelor of Islamic Studies and Science. Duration of the programme is 4 years (8 semesters).
Students must take and pass all courses/subjects comprises of:
1) University Compulsory Courses: 26 credit
2) Islamic Studies Majoring: 62 credit
· Academy Core Courses: 11 credit
· Programme Core Courses: 42 credit
· Elective Courses: 9 credit
3) Science Majoring: 63 credit
· Majoring Core Courses Year 1: 13 credit
· Majoring Core Courses Year 2: 15 credit
· Majoring Core Courses Year 3: 18 credit
· Elective Courses: 2 credit
· Final Year Project Year 4: 10 credit
· Industrial Training Year 4: 5 credit
· Certificate of foundation in islamic studies & science with CGPA 3.0
· MUET band 2